13 Best Salesforce AppExchange Applications for Real Estate
Table of Contents
If you manage a business in the real estate sector, you will be familiar with high-stakes decisions, complex project deadlines, and the struggle of staying on top of customer leads and potential sales opportunities. Salesforce, on its own, can go some way to simplify your day-to-day processes. But, without a specialist application integrated into your Salesforce Org, its capabilities are limited.
The list of applications compiled here will help you single out which applications provide the right solution for you. Whether you are a construction company that works primarily with developers, a commercial property real estate agent managing a high volume of office spaces, or a domestic estate agent looking for a better way to manage new house sales, there is an app that will cut your admin in half and speed up your sales. The features of the applications listed below include:
- Better visualisation of project and sales statuses
- More efficient management of your agents’ availability for viewings and meetings
- Improved communication and transparency with customers, to increase the chance of a sale and enhance customer lifetime value
Read on to find out the individual features of these applications, and how they could help your business fulfil its potential.
Accept unlimited bookings straight from your website into your Salesforce Org without having to worry about conflicting appointments or limited availability. Set your own availability rules to keep things moving at a pace you’re happy with, while also ensuring your team works at maximum capacity. Prospective buyers can schedule viewings and meetings quickly, without having to pick up the phone, and will receive confirmation information automatically. Booker25 is a complete calendar system, perfect for real estate businesses managing a high volume of appointments, properties, customers, and sales reps, that keeps everyone in the loop and encourages faster sales.
How can Booker25 benefit your business?
- Manage all bookings, timeslots, and resources within a custom-made calendar
- Out-of-the-box customer landing page and booking widget for your website
- Create bookings from any Salesforce object
- Set up recurring reservations and automatic schedules
- Intelligently lookup resource and team member availability
- Detect and eliminate scheduling conflicts
- Establish your own availability rules and resource types
- Send out automatic booking confirmations
- Manage your waiting list
- Add prices and services to your bookings with custom pricing logic, and manage any discounts
- Available add-ons include visualised floor planning, video conferencing, contract and subscription management, invoice support, Office 365 synchronisation, and Social25 WhatsApp confirmations
Prices for Booker25 start at 29 EUR per user per month when you already have a Salesforce licence.
With the RealE 360 CRM, you can transform your sales processes, streamline time-intensive administration tasks, and focus on those leads that promise value. Build a comprehensive database with a holistic approach to turn your generic sales pitches into personalised conversations designed to appeal to individual prospects and eliminate lead leakage. This CRM is specifically designed for buying, selling, and renting residential, commercial, and industrial properties, which means that each of its features is already tailored to your use habits; but, the fully customisable interface, dashboards, workflows, and reports, allow you to take this even further.
How can RealE 360 benefit your business?
- Build your own customisable dashboards, so you can manage properties your way
- Generate necessary documents and collect e-signatures
- Customise performance reports
- In-field agents can use your CRM on the go with the mobile app
- AI-based lead scoring helps you focus on priority leads
- Make your CRM holistic with social integration, ERP integration, and the external portal
- Set up payment schedules for rentals
- Manage all marketing materials and promotional campaigns
- Manage all customer service processes as well as property and account maintenance
- Agency/Broker Module add-on allows you to log all partners and contractors
Prices for RealE 360 start at $24.99 USD per user per month, or $49.99 per user per month for an executive licence.
Zillow puts all information about the homes and properties you work with at your fingertips, allowing you to quickly gain insight into potential value growth and suitability for certain clients. Easily pass this information on to customers, or integrate it with your Salesforce lead, account, or contact pages.
How can Zillow benefit your business?
- Compare the information about selected properties, such as Zillow Zestimate value, to determine their suitability for prospective clients
- Input this information into your Salesforce Org or correspondence with clients, alongside links to find out more on the Zillow UI
- See the rental and purchasing history of properties alongside the details of their current owner
- Runs on standard Visualforce pages
The Zillow application is free to download but requires a Zillow subscription to function.
BReal Estate is a comprehensive property management system, allowing you to efficiently handle every part of the sales or rental process. Businesses that use BReal Estate have reported that their admin time has been halved. Keep all financial, legal, and sales documents and milestones alongside each other in conjunction with your Salesforce data, so you can easily see what part of the project needs to be completed next, by whom, and ensure that the ball is always rolling. BReal Estate is particularly well-suited to large companies managing large collections of properties, such as banks, shopping centres, and franchises, as well as property investors, estate agents, and large tenant companies.
How can BReal Estate benefit your business?
- Manage every aspect of property sales, including registering the listing, carrying out searches, logging prospective clients, arranging visits, completing sales milestones, and handling sales and legal documents, as well as objections, land registries, loans, commissions, and delivery of property once the sale is complete
- Manage property leases in the same way
- Handle rent collection, price readjustment, and utility costs
- Manage lease contracts and payments with individual tenants
- Schedule project milestones, with detail such as cost, work orders, and notifications
- Send payment receipts and income settlements
- Use the range of personalised email templates, reports, and graphs
- Manage business from any device
Prices for BReal Estate start at $25 USD per user per month, with a minimum of 2 users. Subscription is billed annually.
HomeKeeper is the only app designed specifically with affordable homeownership and housing counselling programmes in mind. This app is perfect for a range of organisation types, such as Community Land Trusts, local government homeownership programmes, non-profit housing developers, habitats for humanity affiliates, and housing counselling services. HomeKeeper helps you manage the progress and the performance of each of your affordable housing programmes, ensuring you are helping the most suitable, eligible buyers, improving the chances of success, while maximising the value of your team and your resources.
How can HomeKeeper benefit your business?
- Simplify all admin tasks and make key data instantly retrievable
- Log all property and buyer information side-by-side within Salesforce
- Customise dashboards and centralise all notes and collaborative information
- Measure the performance of your programs in real-time
- Access the HomeKeeper National Data Hub
- Track progress of projects, loans, and grants, with all corresponding applications and transactions
- Certify the eligibility of applications, and track compliance
- Track changes in property value over time
- Improve business decision-making with powerful reports
- Manage counselling sessions and workshops with the HUD Housing Counselling Management System
- Access to HomeKeeper Knowledge Base, outlining common data and real estate questions
Prices for HomeKeeper start at $2,500 USD per organisation per year.
Booking Ninjas PMS
Booking Ninjas is designed for owners of hotels, resorts, self-storage facilities, parking spaces, workspaces, and event venues. It provides a complete, centralised control hub for all properties and the related customer experiences. It aims to simplify the booking process as well as property management and guest communication, ultimately providing your customers with a better level of customer service; and, with more customised customer service, comes greater trust, satisfaction, performance, and, by extension, growth and revenue. The intuitive methodology of Booking Ninjas allows your team to complete a greater number of tasks, and the in-built Einstein Analytics helps your business discover and stay ahead of emerging trends, anticipating opportunities for growth and improvement in advance and setting you in good stead for maximising profits.
How can Booking Ninjas benefit your business?
- Manage all aspects of your properties, from chains of hotels to individual rooms
- Collect guest details to personalise experience and communication
- Handle all bookings and set room rates across all third-party marketing channels
- Get customised analytics, derived from AI algorithms, to reveal business performance and property availability/revenue
- Analyse marketing campaigns against sales and predict future successes
- Transform customer feedback into workable goals
- Send messages or call your guests directly from your CRM
Prices for Booking Ninjas start at $95 USD per user per month, including all initial data migration, setup, configuration, and customisation. Additional fees may be added, depending on the number of properties managed in your Salesforce Org.
BauCore is designed for the building material industry, helping your construction business win more valuable projects. The integrated data on potential leads ensures that you are never without selling opportunities, and the streamlining systems of BauCore mean that you can focus the efforts of your sales team on those leads that are more likely to turn into profitable, long-term business relationships. The BauCore application automatically filters your lead data to present you with useful insights into how you can generate the most revenue and presents your sales team with recommended actions and milestone project phases to steer them in the right direction, reducing the amount of time spent decision-making. The automated admin processes and customer communication features of BauCore help you improve your customer loyalty, and, therefore, their lifetime value, making every new relationship more profitable than ever before.
How can BauCore benefit your business?
- Automatic monitoring of projects to increase availability and capacity of sales reps
- Highlight key decision-makers to help you close more sales
- Generate recommended actions to bring your sales reps closer to securing sales and your project managers closer to project completion
- Better understand the relationship between project developers, architects, technical planners, builders, installing contractors, general contractors, dealers, distributors, and your competitors
- Outline the most important touchpoints for each partner, stakeholder, or contractor in each project
- Facilitate communication between departments
- Self-service portal for customers
- Automatic traffic light system to highlight priority leads, determined by factors such as the chance of success, type of object, and loyalty of involved parties
- Nurture relationships with low loyalty customers to increase customer lifetime value
- Automatically suggest and organise customer visits
- Quickly onboard new employees
- No programming knowledge needed
Prices for BauCore start at 32 EUR per user per month.
Rethink CRM helps commercial real estate agents close more deals with more clients, quicker. Manage your entire real estate portfolio from within Salesforce, with all property details connected to the relevant accounts, but without the monotony of spreadsheets. Instead, all your portfolio and sales data is presented in an accessible, visual way. Information on each of your assets can be easily accessed by sales reps and distributed to clients with speed and confidence, reducing the time it takes to secure a sale. Locate those properties with promise using the Geo Search function, connected to Google Maps, and better understand where the hotspots of value can be found. Once you have established which properties are available for sale, Rethink helps you market them too, with easy-to-generate marketing materials, and offers insights into sales performance, revenue, and key data.
How can Rethink benefit your business?
- Nurture all leads within Salesforce, alongside all properties, tenants, accounts, contacts, and investments
- Manage your real estate inventory and portfolio with real-time updates
- Search for and send properties and other real estate opportunities to clients with one click
- Search for properties using Google Maps location
- Brings together several real estate apps into one interface
- Put together effective marketing brochures using automatic templates and information taken from your Salesforce Org
- Generate listing agreements and compliance documents at just one click
- Get back to clients quicker, as the information you need is more easily accessible
- Build and manage your website within your CRM
- Access your data from any device
Prices for Rethink start at $159 USD per user per month, which includes a Salesforce licence.
Propertybase Real Estate Platform
Propertybase helps real estate agents establish themselves as profitable and professional in the long-term by putting a focus on customer experience, from the first online interaction, and target-driven sales. Create a stylish LDX website to showcase your portfolio of properties and encourage new leads to get in touch, and then send out effective, automated marketing materials to increase their likelihood of conversion. Set out targets for your sales reps, outline their daily tasks and meetings, and illustrate their assets’ data in a way that is easy to draw on. As soon as your customers and your sales reps are interacting effectively, all that’s left to manage is the documents; but Propertybase has this covered too, with e-signature capture and integrated forms.
How can Propertybase Real Estate Platform benefit your business?
- Build luxury LDX websites to offer clients exceptional digital experiences
- Nurture leads with drip campaigns
- Build informative reports to inform future sales strategy
- Automate marketing campaigns to make them less time-intensive
- Track the source of all leads to highlight where the most profitable ventures come from
- Track transactions as a whole and individually, keeping revenue estimates up-to-date and accurate
- Transaction management process to ensure compliance and close deals quicker
- Integrated forms capture e-signatures
- Create individual task lists and schedules for sales reps, and display each rep’s sales figures, targets, and commission earnings percentage
- Illustrate the progress of each contact in handy graphs
- Works across all devices
Prices for the Propertybase Real Estate Platform start at $79 USD per user per month, which includes the Salesforce licence, with a minimum of 10 users.
AscendixRE CRM is designed specifically for property brokers, with in-built capabilities to deal with contact and accounts, stacking plans, property and staff availability, property listings, lease and sale progress, and deals. It puts your sales reps in control, giving them access to all the data they need while they’re on the go, and prompting them to contact the right leads at the right time. Setting up records on your CRM has never been easier, with intuitive pre-built fields, such as activity history and property preferences, designed by CRE professionals. Your business can stay ahead of the game, with lease tracking, a 360 view of all prospects, leads, and properties, and marketing capabilities. The AscendixRE CRM caters for everyone, from tenants to landlords, property managers, land brokers, and investors.
How can AscendixRE benefit your business?
- AscendixRE is fully customisable; so, with the help of the support team, you can add custom features to get the most out of your CRM
- Store property images with listings and records
- Track leases and availability
- Produce maps showing multiple properties
- Generate PDF and Excel stacking plans for multi-storey buildings with upcoming available leases
- Equipped to handle commission splits, mapping, and more with pre-built fields
- Close deals with customers in secure Deal Rooms
- Drag and drop sales stage charts predict income from each sale
- Add voice notes from your mobile
- Integrate Outlook to view daily tasks in your inbox
- Composer (included in Enterprise plan) helps you generate professional property tour books, activity reports, and CRE flyers using data pulled automatically from your Salesforce records
- Ascendix Search (included in Enterprise plan) lets you put together enhanced searches to form call and email lists, update records in bulk, and add multiple notes and events at a time
- MarketSpace tool (included in Unlimited plan) allows you to publish and update property listings from your CRM
Prices for AscendixRE CRM start at $49 USD per user per month, including a Salesforce licence. Upgrade to Enterprise for $79 USD per user per month, or Unlimited for $99 USD per user per month.
The documents, plans, and inspection reports relevant to construction sites are no longer limited to the office. With PlansAnywhere, developers can access every image or document they need wherever they are. Data can be updated on the go, even when offline, and clearly laid out alongside key project milestones. To make large-scale project management even more interactive and visual, all projects logged within PlansAnywhere are pinpointed on an integrated locator map. Field agents no longer need to chase head office for the information they need; instead, everything they need is now at their fingertips.
How can PlansAnywhere benefit your business?
- Store and retrieve project information by mapped location (via Google Maps), including drawings, documents, photos, and videos
- View site progress and milestones on a timeline with all important documents
- Improve health and safety on-site with easy access data
- Perform inspections quickly and safely, and effectively respond to crises
- Streamlines field-to-office communication
- Access all data on mobile devices
- Work offline and sync on reconnect
- Integrate PlansAnywhere with other data systems, including security, inspections, and first-response
Licences are priced bespoke.
Real Properties is a property, facility, and event management system built straight into your CRM. It is designed for use with office complexes, trade shows, hospitality, assisted living centres, commercial properties, residential real estate, and shopping centres, and provides a new way to visualise assets and pinpoint opportunities for profit. Create plans for your building or event, and input notes, annotations, and documents for each room, removing the need for 2-dimensional paper plans and making interactive plans available to all team members.
How can Real Properties benefit your business?
- Keep track of building, tenant, and lease details
- Integrate location-specific information, such as Google Earth and Google Maps into your Salesforce Org
- Real-time interactivity with real-time information
- Integrate with Real Floorplan’s CAD software to use its real-time floor plan status information and mapping abilities
Contact Real Intelligence direct for quotes.
Jungo is the ultimate solution to marketing and managing the entire real estate sales process from any device, anywhere. Resources such as the single listing website builder, branded flyer templates, and personalised email and text templates make effective marketing easier than ever, so you can reliably appeal to your list of prospects. Nurture your client base with drip campaigns, make full use of your asset library, and make sure the right leads go to the right sales rep. Your team can keep track of project milestones, updating clients when needed, and then make predictions for future projects based on in-depth analytics. Jungo is an invaluable tool in accelerating the sales process, allowing you to maximise your team’s time, and, as a result, your profits.
How can Jungo benefit your business?
- Automate email marketing campaigns that have been designed to connect real estate agents with the right prospects
- Design co-branded real estate flyers and postcards
- Build single listing property websites, pulling in information directly from your CRM
- Access hundreds of personalised email templates, and send out drip campaigns
- Send out surveys and post-sale gifts to clients
- Send milestone emails automatically (for birthdays and anniversaries)
- Send automatic alerts to clients when loans are approved or milestones are reached
- Consolidate, track, and archive client documents
- Manage asset library
- Schedule follow-ups and follow-up alerts for clients
- Collect fresh leads directly from Zillow, Trulia, and LendingTree
- Distribute fresh leads among your sales team
- Built-in reporting and analytics for daily business performance tracking
- Track the status of all projects, manage tasks and calendars, and automate workflows
- Access and update your CRM from any device
Prices for Jungo start at $799 USD per user per year.
With our knowledge of the Salesforce CRM and its potential to help businesses in the real estate sector manage and maximise their property portfolio, we can help you implement any of the apps mentioned above with your Salesforce Org and make sure it delivers everything you hoped for.
Alternatively, if you have an idea for an app that hasn’t yet been developed, or are in the process of developing an ISV app, we can help with this too. Contact Magicfuse today.